- Students desirous of admission are required to get themselves registered during a separate specified period of time each year on a prescribed form obtainable from the Campus.
- At the time of registration B-Form or Birth Certificate of the child is required.
- Admission Test is conducted on a given date covering four subjects which include English, Urdu, Mathematics and Science.
- Based on the result of Admission Test, students are called for interview. Both the parents are supposed to accompany the child.
- Based on the recommendations of the Interview Committee, child may or may not be selected for admission.
- Any child whose admission has been approved by the Interview Committee shall fill up the prescribed Admission Form and undertakes to abide by the rules & regulations of the School described in the Admission Form.
- Parents of the child are also supposed to sign the form as an acceptance of the terms and conditions of the data provided.
ADMISSION POLICY 2015-16
Age Limit for Admission (Hali Road Campus)
Students born during the following periods will be eligible to apply for the admission in classes, as shown below:
|CLASSES||YEAR OF BIRTH|